Packing Services that Guarantee an Intact Arrival
Proper packing of your household goods, particularly breakable items such as dishes or lamps, is one of the most critical steps to a successful and stress-free move. What’s more, organized packing—a well-labeled, methodical, room-by-room effort—will make unpacking a breeze and reduce the number of times you wonder, “Now what box did I pack that in?”
Karvin Van Lines is your best choice for well organized and quality packing. We provide services for down-the-street and across-the-country moves, for homes and businesses of all sizes. We employ only trained and experienced moving professionals who have expert knowledge of packing specialty items like fine china, glassware, mirror, and even chandeliers, fine art and antiques. The careful efforts of our movers are matched by our choice of high-quality boxes and packing supplies.
Not sure if you should pack yourself or hire someone to do it? Packing is the most time-consuming aspect of the move, and many people simply do not have the time in their busy modern lifestyles to take on the task.
Our list of specialty services includes:
- Professional piano movers – special wrapping and handling of all piano types, including spinets, uprights and baby grands
- Grandfather clocks – special handling and crating of grandfather and grandmother clocks, including removal of pendulum
- Unpacking and debris removal – disposal of any used packing materials, including crates
- Additional third-party services – a range of services for grandfather clocks, slate pool tables, computer installation, universal gyms, safes and more
Our list of supplies includes:
- Dish packs – for fine china, glassware, statues and other fragile items
- Custom-made crates – for glass and marble tops, antiques, flat-screen televisions
- Wardrobes with steel bars – for hanging garments and drapery
- Mattress covers – for both mattresses and box springs
- Plastic shrink wrap – for upholstered furniture such as couches, dining room chairs and club chairs